Login or Create an Account
Contract Healthcare Environment Awards 2018
Create a New Account
To recognize innovative, life-enhancing interior design that contributes to the quality of healthcare
PROFESSIONAL ENTRIES FOR BUILT, COMPLETED WORK:
- Visual and graphic images of interior spaces that support an environment capable of improving the quality of healthcare based on sound evidence-based design principles.
- A demonstrated response to the program statement.
- A demonstrated partnership between the clients and design professionals.
- Client feedback or testimony that the project seeks to improve the quality of healthcare:
- Does it demonstrate sensitivity to patient needs and seek to improve therapeutic outcomes, enhance staff performance, and increase visitor and community participation?
- Were higher satisfaction ratings by patients, families, and staff a key design objective?
PROFESSIONAL CONCEPTUAL AND STUDENT ENTRIES:
- A demonstrated response to the goals mentioned in the project description.
- Visual and graphic images that support an environment capable of improving the quality of healthcare.
Rules for Entry
- Only entries submitted electronically at https://hcenvironment.secure-platform.com:443/a/solicitations/home/11 will be accepted.
- Professional entries (except for conceptual) must be built and fully operational no earlier than September 1, 2016, and no later than July 1, 2018.
- Entries must not have been entered in previous Healthcare Environment Awards competitions.
- Firms may enter multiple projects within the same year. The projects can be in the same category.
- Professional entries of built completed work must include a minimum six and maximum ten photographs, as well as one floor plan, all submitted in .jpg format.
- Each professional built and conceptual entry must include a $250 entry fee. Student entries have a $25 fee. With your entry, all fees are paid online by credit card.
- Conceptual entries and student entries must include .jpg images of renderings or photographs of models.
- For student entry: Students must include their name, full home address, email address, and name of their school. Student entries must have been completed in either the 2016-17 or 2017-18 school years.
The decision of the judges is final. The judges reserve the right to make no award.
FINAL DEADLINE EXTENSION: Entries will be accepted through Friday, August 3.